- NYIT Lehman College.
- Tawkin’s New York City Walls, Hillwood Art Museum, Long Island University, Brookville, USA.
- Traces & Melody in 1’s & 0’s DCA - Percent For Art Program, Bronx, USA.
- Arts In Transit MTA Computer generated poster installed in NYC subway system.
- Remnant Memory : Frangements, Fossils, Trophies, Plaques Exit Art, New York, USA.
- Foreigners in the Library - Americans at the Beach LIU / C.W Post, one act play.
- Selections 1978 - 1988 Bjorn Olsson Gallery, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Slaves of Labor Spectacolor Piccadilly Circus, Artangel Trust, London, UK.
- Techno Plaques Willoughby Sharp Gallery, New York, USA.
- X Americana X Semaphore Gallery, New York, USA.
- Idioblast Full-length Album 8 songs 12 record.
- Cassette Gazette Audiocassette book, B-sellers, Tokyo, Japan.
- Enter Screenland Anders Tornberg Gallery, Lund, Sweden. (with Don Leicht)
- In From The Cold Civilian Warfare, New York, USA.
- Nuke Freeze Disarmament Rally, June 12, 1982, Central Park, New York, USA.
- Stencils for the Common Man Franklin Furnace, New York, USA.
- No TV/Read Special project at Fashion Moda, South Bronx, NY & PS 1, LIC, New York, USA.
- William Paterson College, Wayne, USA.
- Galerie Ahlner, Stockholm, Sweden.
- The Metro Stencils/b, Toronto, Canada.
- Wall Blood Series, Anders Tornberg Gallery, Lund, Sweden.
- No TV/Read Galerie S:t, Petri Archive of Experimental and Marginal Art, Lund,Sweden.
- Paper Pulp Work Memorial Gallery, University of Rochester, New York, USA.
- Mementos of a Schoolbuilding, PS 1, LIC, New York, USA.
- Barely Visible Portraits, Lehman College Gallery, Bronx. New York, USA.
- Barely Visible Portraits, Hundred Acres Gallery, New York, USA.
- New York in the 80’s, Selections from the Barry Blinderman Collection, Western exhibitions, Chicago, Illinois, USA, January 8 - February 20.
- #NYisOK : Our New York Times, Trotter & Shole, NY, USA, July 30 - August 14.
- Your House is Mine, Steinberg Museum of Art, November 18 - March 21.
- More or Less, Benaki Museum of Greek Culture, Athens, Greece, September 28 - October 26.
- He was Simply A Guy Who Painted Message In The Street, Welling Court, Astoria, New York, USA.
- EVERY EXIT IS AN ENTRANCE : 30 Years of Exit Art, Exit Art, New York, USA.
- The Piers : Art and Sex along the New York Waterfront, The Leslie-Lohman Museum of Gay and Lesbian Art, NY Jonathan Weinberg, Curator April 3 - May 12, 2012
- I STILL HAVE A DREAM, Martin Luther Kings Jr’s Birthday January 16th, 2012, on Pal’s Lounge, Atlanta Georgia
- This is What Democracy Looks Like, The Gallatin Galleries, New York, NY Keith Miller, Curator Oct 28 - Novembre 18, 2011
- NO WAR, LA VS WAR Sept 9 - 11, 2011, Organized by John Carr
- Augmented Reality Advertising, Takeover in Times Square July 24th, 2011 Public Ad Campaign & The Heavy Projects
- For, Against & the Truth, Organized by Stormie Mills, Linton & Kay Contemporary, Australia, Oct 20 to Nov 2, 2011
- On Every Street, Curated by Michale De Feo, Samuel Owen Gallery, Greenwich Town, CT Oct 06 to Nov 03, 2011
- Trail Markers and Another 4 Years (Edit/Elec08), Street Art Festival Istanbul, Turkey, October 1, 2011, Curated by Roman Tschiedl and Pertev Emre Tataban
- I Have A Dream, I Have a Nightmare, Friday the 13th May 12 - June 18, 2011
- Vandalog and M.A.N.Y. present Up Close and Personal, May 12th - 15th 2011, 217 West 106th Street, Apartment 1A, New York, NY 10025, Curated by Michale Rushmore, Keith Schweitzer and Michael Glatzer
- Art In The Streets, Organized by Jeffrey Deitch, MoCA Los Angeles, April 17 to August 08,
- Pantheon : A history of art from the streets of New York City, Former Donnell Library, NYC
April 2 - 17, 2011
- Madrid Street Advertising Takeover, Spain, April 2011
- Mother Earth Will Survive (Your Journey Through The Secret Life Of Plants), Welling Court Mural Project organized by Ad Hoc Art, Astoria NY
- L”ART URBAIN, Oct 16 - Dec 04, 2010, Addict Galerie, Paris
- BLK River Festival 2010, September 10 - Oct -6, 2010, Vienna, Austria, curated by Sydney Ogidan
- Power To the People, 2010 Feature, Inc, New York, NY
- Kinder auf der Flucht-Parcels For The Promised Land, KunstBüroBerlin, Berlin, Germany
- The Labyrinth Well, Exit Art, New York, NY
- This is Art, Galleri Jonas Kleerup, Stockholm, Sweden Valdemar Gerdin, Curator
- That Was Then. . . This is Now, PS 1, LIC, NY, Alanna Heiss, Curator
- The Last Book, National Library of Argentina, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Organized by Luis Camnitzer)
- Unzine, The Croatian Academy Glyptotheque, Zagreb, Croatia (Organized by Rafaela Dražić)
- Paper Politics, Dowd Gallery, SUNY Cortland, New York (traveling show - 2006 - 08) Josh Mcphee, Curator
- In-Site, The Sculptors Guild, Governors Island, New York, Jerelyn Hanrahan, Curator
- Stencil Nation, Revolution Cafe, San Francisco, CA
- Video Synthesis QCC Art Gallery, The City University of New York, Queens, New York, Curated by Ryan Seslow
- That 70s Show : New York CIty in the 70s, powerHouse Arena, Brooklyn, New York, NY
- Behind the seen, Ad Hoc Art, Brooklyn, New York, Michael De Feo, Curator
- The Price of Nothing EFA Project Space, Hell’s Kitchen, New York, NY, September 14 - October 27, 2007
- The Downtown Show, Grey Art Gallery/Fales Library & Grey Art Gallery, New York
- 11 Spring Street, Wooster, Collective, New York, NY
- Vintage East Village, Hal Bromm Gallery, New York, Rick Prol, Curator
- Alternative Rendering, American Museum of the Moving Image, Astoria, New York
- I Dream Electric Sheep, Ars Electronica, Eyebeam, New York, NY
- Open for Action : Political Book Art, organized by Richard Minsky and Sharon Gilbert September 25, 2003 - December 5, 2003, The Center for Book Arts, New York, NY
- WTC Site Memorial Competition Exhibition
- Yes Yes Y’all The Birth of Hip Hop, Deitch Projects, Brooklyn, New York, NY
- NYC-A Self Portrait, Le Case d’Arte Di pasquale Leccese, Milan, Italy
- From the Ashes, C.U.A.N.D.O., New York
- Extra Art : A Survey of Artist Ephemera 1960 - 1999, The California College of Arts and Crafts, San Francisco, Steven Lieber, Curator, Book published by Smart Art Press
- The LP Show, Exit Art, NYC, Andy Warhol Museum, Pittsburgh, PA, Experience Music Project, Seattle, WA
- The End : An Independent Vision of Contemporary Culture : 1982 - 2000, Exit Art, New York, NY
- Urban Mythologies : The Bronx represented since the 1960’s Bronx Museum of Art, NY, Lydia Yee, Curator
- The Y2K Show Life Café, NYC Stefan Eins, Curator
- Raumbezogene Kunst, Bonn Kunstverein, Germany
- Today’s Printmaker : Artist and Wordsmith, Hillwood Art Museum, Long Island University, Brookville, New York (curated by Anne Abeles)
- Demolitions & Other Works, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Mixing Messages-Graphic Design in Contemporary Culture, Cooper-Hewitt Museum & the American Institute of Graphic Arts, New York, NY
- A Partial view of Fashion Moda, Lehman College Art Gallery, Bronx, New York
- Cultural Economies-Histoires from the Alternative Art Movement, NYC, The Drawing Center, NYC Organized by Julie Auit
- Monumental Propaganda, Smithsonian International Gallery (Komar & Melamid, travels US & 95 - 96)
- The Message is the Medium, Castle Gallery, College of New Rochelle, NY
- Garbage, Thread Waxing Space, NYC
- From Paper to Pixels, Center for Creative Imaging, Camden, Maine
- Labor & Leisure, Kohler Arts Center, Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- The Lure of the Local, University of Colorado at Boulder, Lucy Lippard, Curator
- In Transit, The New Museum of Contemporary Art, New York, NY
- All Words Suck, Anders Tornberg Gallery, Lund, Sweden
- Dispossessed Installations, Florida State University Museum, FL
- John Fekner / Rick Mills Prints and Painting 1986 - 92, Hillwood Art Museum, LIU
- Computer Generations : Animation & Mixed Media, Warwick Museum, RI
- Earth Matters, Kingsborough Community College, Brooklyn, New York, NY
- Word as Image : American Art : 1960 - 1990, Milwaukee Art Museum, Wisconsin, The Houston Contemporary Arts Center, TX, Oklahoma City Art Museum, Oklahoma. (catalogue by Russell Bowman)
- The Technological Muse, Katonah Museum, NY
- Your House is Mine, Bullet Space, New York
- Artist as Apolitical Sensor, Hillwood Art Museum, LIC/C.W.Post, (curator)
- Anders Tornberg Gallery, Lund, Sweden
- Illegal America, Exit Art, NYC Jeanette Ingberman, Papo Colo, Curators
- Artistic Tendencies in Computer Animation, Koln Art Society, Germany
- Against the Wall, Helmond Museum, the Netherlands & Wiesbaden Museum, Germany
- Word and Image, Lehman College, Bronx, NY, Nina Castelli Sundell, Curator
- Against the Wall, An der Wand, Kunstverein Wiesbaden, Kunstverein Heidelberg, Gemeentemuseum Helmond Johannes Stahl, Curato
- Wings of Desire, street installation included in Wim Wenders film shot in Berlin, Germany
- Committed to Print, Museum of Modern Art, NYC (catalogue) Deborah Wye, Curator
- Intermedia Concerto, Le Lieu Festival, Quebec City, Canada (performance)
- Prix Ars Electronica ,Linz, Austria
- The Debt, Exit Art, New York, NY
- Video Cultural International, Toronto Video Festival, Canada (Award in Videotext)
- NY-Berlin Exchange, Storefront for Art & Architecture, NYC (Catalogue)
- Meisterwerke der Computerkunst, Linz, Austria (catalog)
- Glasnost, Maria Bonk Gallery, Koln, Germany
- State of the Art Animation, Nightflight, USA Cable Network
- Drawing in Situ, Hillwood Art Museum, LIU/C.W. Post Campus (Catalogue)
- Live on the Bounding Main, Franklin Furnace, Staten Island Ferry, New York (Performance)
- Stadtsichten, NGBK, Berlin, Germany
- 4 Americans, Stockholm Mobile, Sweden
- Consensus : Today’s Art in an Overpopulated City, Exit Art, New York, NY
- Artist with Public Voice, 911 Contemporary Arts Center, Seattle, Glenn Weiss, Curator
- Television’s Impact on Contemporary Art, Queens Museum, New York, NY
- We are the Target, Messages To The Public, Spectacolor, Times Square, New York, NY
- Brave New World, Unstillingsbygninngene, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Homeless at Home, Storefront for Art & Architecture, NYC (85-86) Glenn Wiess, R.Cellini and K. Park, Curators, Traveled to National Headquarter of AIA, Washington, DC
- Words in Action, Milwaukee Art Museum, Wisconsin
- Future Historie : The Impact of Changing Technology Anderson Gallery, Richmond, VA (catalog)
- Micro Max, Now Gallery, New York, NY
- Fashion Moda Benefit, Ronald Feldman Fine Arts, New York, NY
- On the Wall/ On the Air, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MA
- Via Satellite, American Haus, Koln, Germany
- New Sculpture, Anna Friebe Gallery, Koln, Germany
- Climbing, Hal Bromm Gallery, New York
- Sign on a Truck, Jenny Holzer Street Project, New York, NY
- Festival D’Intervention, Performance & LP Record, Quebec, Canada
- Limbo PS.1, Long Island City, New York, Carlo McCormick, Walter Robinson
- Of the Streets, Fashion Moda at the Aspen Art Museum, Colorado
- City Squad, Sound Installation at 8 BC, New York, NY
- 25,000 Sculptors from Across the USA, Civilian Warfare, New York, NY
- East Village Scene, Institute of Contemporary Art, Philadelphia, PA Janet Cardon, Curator
- Artist Call, Hal Bromm Gallery, New York, NY
- For and Against, Thorpe Intermedia Gallery, Dominican Convent, Sparkill, New York
- Neo York, University of California at Santa Barbara, CA
- Meta-Manhattan, Whitney Museum Downtown, New York, NY
- David Wojnarowicz, Hal Bromm, New York (painting collaboration)
- The Terminal Show, Harborside Industrial Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Language, Drama, Source & Vision, The New mUseum of Contemporary Art, New York, NY
- 1984 - A Preview, Ronald Feldman Fine Arts, New York, NY
- Audio Art-Night Exercises, Moderna Museet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Urban Pulses, Pittsburgh Center for the Arts, PA
- Ansatzpunkte Kritischer Kunst heute, Bonner Kunstverein and Neue Gesellschaft für Bildende Kunst, Berlin
- Art & Social Change, U.S.A Allen Memorial Art Museum, Oberlin, OH, William Olander, Curator (catalogue)
- Art & Nature, Centro Internazionale Multimedia, Salerno, Italy (catalogue)
- Wardline Pier Project, organized by David Wojnarowicz & Mike Bidlo, New York, NY
- When Words Become Works, Minneapolis College of Art & Design, MN
- Urban Activist Show, Sparc, Venice, CA
- Carchwords, Caidoz, New York, NY
- South Bronx Art, Fashion Moda, Bronx, NY The Black and White Show, Kenkeleba Gallery, NYC, Lorraine O’Grady, Curator
- A.More Store, Jack Tilton Gallery, NYC, Group Show Hallwalls, Buffalo, NY
- Art et Écologie, Le Liu, Quebec, Canada
- The Atomic Salon, Ronald Feldman Fine Arts, New York, NY
- From the Monkey to the Monitor, Fashion Moda, Bronx, New York, NY
- Illegal America, Franklin Furnace, NYC Jeanette Ingberman, Papo Colo, Curators
- Enthusiasm, Group Material, NYC
- New Work/New York, The New Museum of Contemporary Art, NYC (catalog and traveled.)
- Documenta 7, Fashion Moda Store, Kassel, Germany
- Natural History, Grace Borgenicht Gallery, NY Scott Cook, Curator (catalog)
- A Decision of Arms, Just Above Midtown
- Octopus, El Museo Del Barrio, NY Papo Colo, Curator
- Joint Forces : Artist, Community and Museum, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn, New York, NY
- Urban Activist Art, Sparc, Venice, California
- Central Park Disarmament Rally, Central Park, New York, NY
- Pictures Lie, The Kitchen, NYC Ingrid Sischy, Curator
- Streetworks, Washington Project for the Arts, Washington D.C
- Atlanta : An Emergency Exhibition, Group Material, New York, NY
- 4 Locations, Papier Mache Video Institute, New Haven, CT
- Fashion Moda Show, Contemporary Arts Center, New Orleans, LA
- The M5 Show, Group Material (art exhibited on New York City Buses), Coca Crystal Show, MCTV, New York, NY
- 10TH Anniversary Exhibition, Galerie S:T. Petri Archive of Experimental and Marginal Art, Lund, Sweden
- Animals in the Arsenal, Central Park Zoo Birdhouse, Organized by City Wildlife Projects
- Coney Island Show, Coney Island, NY
- Graffiti Art Success For America, Fashion Moda, South Bronx, NY, curated by John Crash Matos
- Charlotte Street Stencils, 5 locations in South Bronx, New York, NY
- Demonstrate, Gallery 345 Lafayette Gallery, New York, NY
- Animals Living in Cities, ABC No Rio, New York, NY
- Mudd Video, Mudd Club, New York, NY
- Paper Work, SUNY Stonybrook, New York, NY
- Public Policy Show, 625 Broadway, New York, NY
- 65x12, The Drawing Center, New York, NY
- 2 Nights from 4 Locations, Papier Mache Video Institute, New Haven, CT
- Events : Fashion Moda, Taller Boricua, Artists, Invite at the New Museum, Catalog essay by Lynn Gumpert
- Temporary Sites, Washington Project for the Arts, Washington D.C
- Time Fuse Attitudes, Balderup Institute of Art, Arild, Sweden, Curated by Lars Vilks & Leif Eriksson
- Drawing, Hal Bromm Gallery, New York, NY
- Forgione Annual, Old Westbury, New York, NY
- 14 Painters, Lehman College Art Gallery, Lehman College, Bronx, NY
- Mini Utstilling, Galleri Wallner, Malmo, Sweden
- Sydney and Frances Lewis Collection, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, VA
- The Detective Show, Gorman Park, Sponsored by the Institute for Art & Urban Resources/PS1 Jackson Heights, New York (curator & participant)
- The Pool, C.W.Post, Brookville, NY, curated by Russell Maltz
- Drawings, 55 Mercer, New York, NY
- Works & Projects of the 70s, PS1, LIC, New York, NY
- A Month of Sundays, PS 1, LIC, New York, NY
- Artists 76, Queens Museum, Queens, NY
- Invitational, 55 Mercer, New York, NY
- Selection, American Federation of Arts 75 - 77, (travailing museum exhibition in the US)
- A Change of View, Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art, Ridgefield, CT
- Contemporary Reflections 73-74, Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art, Ridgefield, CT
- Queens Talent 73, Queens Museum of Art, Queens, NY