- What The Fuck?, Straat Museum, Amsterdam, Netherlands, (opening) October 15th.
- Shoes’ Negative Space, Museum of Graffiti, Miami, USA, (opening) December 5th.
- Unstallation, Ghost Galerie, Marseille, France.
- Niels Shoe Meulman: Unidenticals and Reserve Paintings, Galerie Droste, Wuppertal, Germany, May 20th - July 15th. (catalogue)
- Uncontrolled Substances, Galerie Gabriel Rolt, Amsterdam, Netherlands, October 15th - November 18th.
- Nissa la Bella, GCA Gallery, Nice, France, September 23rd - November 26th. (catalogue)
- Shoe at Flow, Make Your Mark Gallery, Helsinki, Finland.
- Shoegazing, A4LW gallery, Soest, Germany, October 4th - November 1st.
- The Unearthly Paintings, White Walls Gallery, San Francisco, USA, July 12th - August 9th.
- Unbelieve: An Afternoon with Neils Shoe Meulman, Unit44, Newcastle, UK, August 10th.
- Niels ‘Shoe’ Meulman: Unism, White Walls Gallery, San Francisco, USA, July 6th - August 10th.
- NSM: Justified Scriptures, 941 Geary Gallery, San Francisco, USA, March 24th - April 21st.
- Oesch, Black Rainbow Gallery, Paris, France
- Calligraffiti: Upside Down Tour, Kind of Gallery, Sydney, Australia, January 25th - 30th; Rtist Gallery, Melbourne, New Zealand, February 2nd - 12th; Selfridges & Co: Shoe/United Nude collaboration exhibition. Live Calligraffiti on February 25th, London, United Kingdom, February 23rd - March 30th; Saatchi & Saatchi Gallery, Auckland, New-Zealand, February 9th - March 1st; Auckland University of Technology: SHOE (Niels Meulman) Born in 1967 in Amsterdam, Netherlands Lives and works in Amsterdam, Netherlands Presentation/talk, In collaboration with Designers Institute of New Zealand, February 8th.
- Calligraffiti, Arty Farty Gallery, Köln, Germany.
- Throw-Ups, Arkitip project space, Los Angeles, USA.
- Calligraffiti: Letters of Independence, Salamatina Gallery, Manhasset, New York, USA, July 1st - 27th.
- Le Miroir Vivant, Tenue de Nîmes, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Different Strokes, Rush Hour, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Calligraffiti, Post BG, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Momentum, Audrey Hatchikian Gallery, Paris, France, September 7th - October 31st.
- Papers & Wood, Audrey Hatchikian Gallery, l’Alternatif Paris la Défense, Paris, France, July 5th - August 31st.
- Art is Where the Heart is Vol. 2, Galerie Droste Paris, Paris, France, February 15th - 27th. (catalogue)
- Brick to Canvas: A Survey of International Street Art , Tinney Contemporary, curated by Brian Greif and Tova Lobatz, Tennessee, Nashville, USA, May 7th - 30th.
- Work in Progress, St+art Festival, sponsored by the Saffronart Foundation, New Delhi, India, January 31st - February 28th.
- Graffiti: New York Meets the Dam, The Amsterdam Museum, Amsterdam, Netherlands, September 18th - January 24th.
- Abstract Vandalism, Galerie Gabriel Rolt, curated by Niels Shoe Meulman, Amsterdam, Netherlands, March 14th - April 18th.
- SURFACE: Portraits and Paintings of and by Street Artists, Allouche Gallery curated by Søren Solkaer. New York, USA, May 2nd - 12th.
- Crime Time Kings: Bando / Mode2 / Shoe, Unruly Gallery presented by Unruly and Wix, Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 27th.
- The Alphabet Show: Every Letter Counts, White Walls Gallery, San Francisco, USA, May 10th - June 7th.
- An Even Eleven, White Walls/Shooting Gallery, San Francisco, USA, March 15th - April 5th.
- Urbanism, Moscow Museu, Moscow, Russia.
- Wu Tang is for The Children, Londonewcastle Project Space, Shoreditch, UK, March 7th - 14th.
- Caleidoscoop, mural paintings at the Dutch Pavilion in Wynwood for Art Basel Miami, Florida, USA, December 2nd - 8th.
- Calligraffiti: 1984 - 2013, Leila Heller Gallery curated by Jeffrey Deitch, New York, USA, September 5th - October 5th.
- TEDxBrussels: “Ex Nihilo” painting performance on stage, Brussels, Belgium, October 28th.
- Adobe XD: talk and workshop, San Francisco, USA, October 16th.
- Trimarchi International Design Conference: lecture and mural, Mar del Plata, Argentina, October 4th - 6th.
- Graff-ik’Art Festival: live painting with Mode 2, Part One, Jay One and others, Lyon, France, September 22nd - 24th.
- Bricks & Pieces – The New Politics of Imagination, Able & Baker gallery (Bürgerhaus Stollwerck) with live painting, Koeln, Germany, September 7th - 30th.
- Exhibition and print release, Unit 44, Newcastle, United Kingdom, August 9th - 11th.
- Lyrics, Galerie Hélène Bailly, curated by Olivier Dermaux, Paris, France, June 27th - July 27th.
- MESS, Paris, France, March 21th - April 21th.
- Repeatclub 02, Witzenhausen Gallery, Amsterdam, Netherlands, opens March 9th.
- White Walls 10 Year Anniversary Exhibition, White Walls, San Francisco, USA, March 9th - April 6th.
- Pop-Up: Design Entre les Dimensions, MUDAC curated by Lidewij Edelkoort, Lausanne, France, November 22nd, 2012 - March 3rd, 2013.
- Miami Art Basel, Florida, USA
- The Name Game, Hotel de Goudfazant, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Moniker Art Fair, London, UK.
- Nuart Festival: in/outdoor installation, Stavanger, NO Team Rex, London, UK.
- &friends, Galerie Lefeuvre, Paris, France, May 24th - June 24th.
- Shoe / United Nude collaboration, Selfridges & Co. London, UK, February 23rd - March 30th.
- Pop-Up, Graphic Design Museum curated by Lidewij Edelkoort, Live Calligraffiti at the opening, Breda, Netherlands, December 11th, 2011 - April 16th, 2012.
- COMMA, Pallazo della Penna, Perugia, Italy.
- Le Lieu Unique, Nantes, France.
- Off Canvas, Beijing, China.
- Where On Earth Have You Been, Bright Trade Show, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Salon de l’Amitié, Arti, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Imagining Mozambique, Maxalot Pop-Up Gallery, Amsterdam, Netherlands, August 27th - September 10th.
- Imagining Mozambique, travelling fundraising drive for ASEM, MassMarket Gallery, New York, USA, October 26th - November 1st.
- SPEAKER at TEDxBrussels, European Parliament, Brussels, Belgium.
- Flyoing Eyeball, curated by Inkie, London, United Kingdom, December 8th - 12th.