- Bachelor’s Degree - Stanford University, Stanford, USA.
- Henry Chalfant : Art vs. Transit, Bronx Museum, New York, USA, September 25th, 2019 - March 8th, 2020.
- Henry Chalfant: 1980, Speerstra Gallery. Paris, France, October 7th - November 10th.
- Henry Chalfant: 1980, Solo installation by Eric Firestone Gallery at the Paris Photo photography fair. Paris, France November 9th - 12th.
- Henry Chalfant, Steven Kasher Gallery. New York, USA, January 30th - March 8th.
- Henry Chalfant: Art is not a Crime, Speerstra Gallery Paris. Paris, France, December 12th - 29th.
- 10 Years: 1977 - 1987, Prosper Tokyo. Tokyo, Japan; The Prosper Gallery, New York, USA. (catalogue)
- Untitled, Addison - Ripley Gallery. Washington, USA.
- Instituto de Cultura Norteamericana. Barcelona, Spain.
- Riverside Studios. London, UK.
- Canton Art Institute. Canton, USA.
- Graffiti in New York, OK Harris Works of Art. New York, USA.
- Concrete to Canvas, West Chelsea Contemporary, Austin, TX, USA, November 6th - January 2nd.
- New York Street Style : création des années 80 - Ghost Galerie, Paris, juillet - septembre 2022.
- Nos Fantômes - exposition inaugurale, Ghost galerie, Paris, France, 10 Septembre - 20 Novembre, 2021.
- Icons Vandals, West Chelsea Contemporary, Austin, TX, USA, May 15th - July 11th.
- Hip-Hop, Un Âge d’Or, Musée d’Art Contemporain. Marseille, France, May 13th, 2017 - January 8th, 2018.
- Gordon Matta-Clark: Anarchitect, Bronx Museum of Arts. New York, USA, November 8th, 2017 - April 8th, 2018.
- Epoxy, Rose Béton Festival, Musée des Abattoirs. Toulouse, France, June 15th - August 28th.
- The Bridges of Graffiti, curated by Fondazione de Mitri and Mode2, Venice Biennial. Venice, Italy, May 9th - November 22th.
- Art in the Streets, MOCA. Los Angeles, USA, April 17th - August 8th. (catalogue) 2010
- Né dans la Rue - Graffiti, Fondation Cartier pour l’Art Contemporain. Paris, France, July 7th, 2009 - January 10th, 2010. (catalogue)
- Whole in the Wall, Halenbeck Gallery. New York, USA, May 29th - June 27th.
- Hip Hop exhibit at the Experience Music Project. Seattle, USA.
- Hip Hop: A Cultural Expression, The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
- Art of the American Century Part II, Whitney Museum of American Art. New York, USA.
- Urban Mythologies, organized by Lydia Yee and Betti-Sue Hertz, The Bronx Museum of the Arts. New York, USA, April 8th - September 5th. (catalogue)
- New York Graffiti Art : Coming from the Subway (Collection Speerstra), Groninger Museum, Groningen, The Netherlands, October 4th - January 10th (catalogue)
- Since the Harlem Renaissance: 50 years of Afro-American Art, Center Gallery of Bucknell University. Lewisburgh, USA (travelling exhibition), April 13th, 1984 - November 1st, 1985. (catalogue)
- Content: A Contemporary Focus, 1974-1984, Hirshhorn Museum, Washington, USA, October 4th, 1984 - January 6th, 1985.
- Art: A Show of Comics, The Whitney Museum of American Art, Downtown. New York, USA, August 12th - 26th.
- New York/New Wave, P.S.1, Institute for Art and Urban ressources. Long Island City, February 15th - April 5th.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, USA.
- Carnegie Institute, Pittsburgh, USA.
- Groninger Museum, Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Bronx Museum, New York, USA.
- CHALFANT H. and JENKINS S., Training Days, Thames and Hudson, London, United Kingdom 2015.
- Art in the Streets, Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art, Rizzoli International Publications Inc., Los Angeles, USA, 2011
- Né dans la Rue: Graffiti, Fondation Cartier pour l’Art Contemporain. Paris, France, July 2009.
- Henry CHalfant, 10 Years: 1977 - 1987, Prosper Tokyo. Tokyo, 2002.
- Urban Mythologies: The Bronx Represented since the 1960s, edited by John Alan Farmer, Bronx Museum of the Arts, New York, USA, 1999.
- New York Graffiti Art: Coming from the Subway, edited by Benjamin and Partners in association with the Groninger Museum, Groningen, The Netherlands, 1992.
- CHALFANT H. and PRIGOFF J., Spray Can, Thames and Hudson, London, United Kingdom & New York, USA, 1987.
- Since the Harlem Renaissance: 50 years of Afro-American Art, Joseph Jacobs with the Center Gallery at Bucknell University, Lewisburgh, USA, 1985.
- CHALFANT H. and COOPER M., Subway Art, Thames and Hudson, London, United Kingdom, 1984.